Solar Energy Makes Sense in Utah
As Utahans, we respect clean air and healthy recreation. Over the years, more pollution has found its way into the Salt Lake Valley, hindering our health and activity. Our solution: cost-effective and environmentally friendly power; solar power for every Utah property.
Solar energy filled Utah provides:
- a high average of solar hours each day, meaning more kilowatts generated every day
- a longer sun-filled season throughout the year, bringing sun to your solar panels year round
- an effective environment for supporting alternative energy
If you’re hoping for an ideal situation for installing solar panels on your Utah home or property, look no further.
Looking for a solar energy company in Utah? Go Solar can help you keep your landscape in a healthier state with solar panel installation. As a local solar company in Murray, our focus is Utah solar systems. Every solar array is built for Utah climate so that you’ll get the most out of your solar investment.
Go Solar power energy systems in Utah:
- offset at least 85% of your energy needs based on Utah solar patterns
- are backed with a sustainable, 25 year warranty
- can cut down about a fifth of the carbon emissions each homeowner emits per year
With an interest in providing tried and true products that will save Utahans the most money over time, we sell and maintain solar products engineered in Germany, but produced in the United States. With decades of R&D, our solar panels are the best for Utah climate and they come at $0 down!
*Want to know how to put some money back into your pocket for other expenses? Start with a free, no-obligation solar assessment for your property. We’ll help you determine whether or not solar is the right fit for you, without locking you in to any costs.
is the number-one source of electrical power in Utah
produces about four-fifths of the state’s energy needs
emits 100 or more tons of nitrogen and sulfur oxides and produce huge amounts of carbon dioxide.
has big impacts on visibility and air quality, not to mention a significant role in global climate change.