1. Do You Own Your Home?
2. Roughly What Percentage of Your Roof Is Shaded by Trees, Foliage, or Other Buildings?
3. Are You Connected to the Grid? (Most People Are)
4. Is One of Your Financial Objectives to Have Your Home Appreciate in Value?
5. What is Your Credit Score?
6. Is Having Control Over Your Power Bill Expenses Important to You?
7. Does Your Residence Receive A Lot of Sunlight/Clear Skies Each Year?
8. Have You Made Your Home More Energy-efficient through Insulation, LED bulbs, or other Utility Incentives?
9. Is Your Town Prone to or Overdue for a Natural Disaster? (Earthquake, Twister, Hurricane, etc.)?
(Utah, Nevada, Texas and the Eastern Sunbelt Are Most Prone to Future Natural Disasters).