Go Solar Group: The West's Premier Solar Panel Installer
The Go Solar Group Experience
Your installation experience will come with commitments to safety, array aesthetics and utmost professionalism. You’ll be included from beginning-to-end by a team that is available for questions, concerns and a chance to “walk the system” before and after. Your purchase through Go Solar Group will help foster a relationship for life — our team will stay in contact for system additions, repairs and updates.
Team Member Credentials
Our number one goal is safety, so every Go Solar Group installation team member undergoes:
- A thorough background check.
- Periodic random drug screening.
- The State of Utah certification.
- OSHA 10 certification.
- OSHA 30 certification.
- NABCEP training.
We Guarantee a Professional Solar Installation
From start to finish, you'll be in the hands of our capable solar team. Our inspectors and installers, along with the team at home, want to make sure that you get the highest quality solar installation possible. We'll be with you every step of the way, from the pre-installation check to post-installation and beyond.
Customer satisfaction runs deep through the Go Solar Group install teams, so before the system installation you’ll get to:
- Verify the system design from our engineer.
- Speak with the Install Team Lead to ask any remaining questions.
- Walk through the system access points and specifics with the Team Lead.
- Confirm satisfaction with system layout and aesthetics.
Solar Panel Installation
The installation process can be completed in a single workday and will include:
- Floor coverings to prevent dirt and foot traffic debris
- A 15-30 minute power outage
- Attic access and potentially falling debris when removing access panel.
- Loud noises from installation of roof truss and penetration.
- Thorough cleaning once the job is completed.
Solar Array Aesthetics
Installing solar panels satisfies more than energy production. With German-engineered panels, you’ll lock in:
- Modern, sleek, black solar panels and racking.
- Curb appeal.
- A home asset value increase of about 17 percent.
After the solar panel array is completely installed, you’ll get to:
- Walk the system with the Install Team Lead.
- Learn about the commissioning of the inverter.
- Go over the AC and DC disconnects and when to turn them on.
- Learn about your access points.
- See the utility meter and receive utility company expectations.
- Discuss the best time for the final inspection.
Damage Repair or Adding Panels
Every Go Solar Group solar panel has a 25-year production warranty. As a Go Solar customer you’ll benefit from:
- A long-term relationship with our project management and installation teams.
- A few conversations about your system in the first year.
- Installation services for additional panels, should you decide you need more energy production.
- Replacement products for faulty hardware or damaged panels.
- Installation services for repairs or broken panels.