Go Solar Group: The West's Premier Solar Panel Installer
The Go Solar Group Experience
Your installation experience will come with commitments to safety, array aesthetics and utmost professionalism. You’ll be included from beginning-to-end by a team that is available for questions, concerns and a chance to “walk the system” before and after. Your purchase through Go Solar Group will help foster a relationship for life — our team will stay in contact for system additions, repairs and updates.
Team Member Credentials
Our number one goal is safety, so every Go Solar Group installation team member undergoes:
- A thorough background check.
- Periodic random drug screening.
- The State of Utah certification.
- OSHA 10 certification.
- OSHA 30 certification.
- NABCEP training.
We Guarantee a Professional Solar Installation
Customer satisfaction runs deep through the Go Solar Group install teams, so before the system installation you’ll get to:
- Verify the system design from our engineer.
- Speak with the Install Team Lead to ask any remaining questions.
- Walk through the system access points and specifics with the Team Lead.
- Confirm satisfaction with system layout and aesthetics.
Solar Panel Installation
The installation process can be completed in a single workday and will include:
- Floor coverings to prevent dirt and foot traffic debris
- A 15-30 minute power outage
- Attic access and potentially falling debris when removing access panel.
- Loud noises from installation of roof truss and penetration.
- Thorough cleaning once the job is completed.
Solar Array Aesthetics
Installing solar panels satisfies more than energy production. With German-engineered panels, you’ll lock in:
- Modern, sleek, black solar panels and racking.
- Curb appeal.
- A home asset value increase of about 17 percent.
After the solar panel array is completely installed, you’ll get to:
- Walk the system with the Install Team Lead.
- Learn about the commissioning of the inverter.
- Go over the AC and DC disconnects and when to turn them on.
- Learn about your access points.
- See the utility meter and receive utility company expectations.
- Discuss the best time for the final inspection.
Damage Repair or Adding Panels
Every Go Solar Group solar panel has a 25-year production warranty. As a Go Solar customer you’ll benefit from:
- A long-term relationship with our project management and installation teams.
- A few conversations about your system in the first year.
- Installation services for additional panels, should you decide you need more energy production.
- Replacement products for faulty hardware or damaged panels.
- Installation services for repairs or broken panels.