Install for ZERO Down
Nothing upfront. Our finance options make going solar easier than ever.
Quality You Can Afford
We don’t cut corners. We use the gold standard products at bargain prices.
Savings You’ll Bank On
Our average customer saves $2,000 a year with solar.
Your Free Home Solar Quote: The First Step to Going Solar
The cost of solar panels makes financing solar energy a long-term investment, which you’ll want to consider upon receiving your solar quote. Every solar company will feature different solar products and include different installation costs, so it is wise to get a solar quote to make sure that the array and the cost will satisfy your needs.
Get your free, customized solar estimate to see how you can go solar for zero down. If you go solar with us, you can also get battery backup with your solar array.
At Go Solar Group we will design a solar system customized to your energy usage and we’ll do it at the right price for you once you submit your solar quote online.
We use top-of-the-line products and only licensed installers to make sure that your investment is sound from day one onward.
After you’ve collected your solar panel quote, you’ll get the following items in your preliminary assessment from one of the best Utah and Reno, Nevada companies in the solar marketplace:
- Your annual energy usage
- The recommended solar array size to offset as much of your energy usage as possible
- The cost of solar panels from American-made, German-engineered mastery
- The state and federal tax incentives that you may be eligible for
- A mock-up of what the solar panel array can look like on your roof
- The lifetime savings (ROI), which will help you understand solar panel price the cost of solar panels
- How your system will change lives through our social enterprise initiatives in Sub-Saharan Africa
- How to save money with our exclusive referral program