As Utah’s premier solar installation team, Go Solar is committed to professional, commercial solar panel installation for the state Utah. Go Solar Group has been refining custom residential and commercial solar installations for the past 5 years and continues to provide secure jobs to Utah residents. The Go Solar commercial teams can cater to small, local businesses or to large, corporate sites with high energy usage from production lines or thousands of employees.
With Go Solar Group’s full-service business model, you’ll get a streamlined process that is stress-free, the best product for your commercial energy needs, and a commercial solar array at the right price for your business. All it takes is a quick call to establish interest and you’re on your way to the independence of producing solar energy and saving thousands of dollars.
Get a solar assessment to gauge your business’ solar potential
Expectation: 1 phone call to detail energy usage needs
Work with a solar consultant to finalize commercial incentives, rebates & pricing
Expectation: 1 in-person meeting to make sure our system recommendation is accurate
Submit financing for your commercial solar panels
Expectation: 1 phone call with a lender, facilitated by Go Solar Group, to approve all information
Submit solar permitting
Expectation: Nothing – we do this for you!
Schedule installation date
Expectation: 1 phone call to check-in and make sure we have access to install the array
Turn on solar power
Expectation: 1 phone call to explain the activation procedure
Complete and submit tax documentation for tax credit
Expectation: Nothing – we’ll complete the tax forms, your tax preparer will file them!
What’s included in the commercial solar assessment?
- The recommended commercial solar panel array size
- A mockup of solar array layout
- The commercial solar array pricing, including installation costs
- Commercial solar incentives & rebates for your business
- The lifetime savings associated with the commercial solar panels
- Warranties offered with the commercial solar panels
- Financing options for your business
- Employee discounts for solar products from Go Solar Group
- Potential environmental byproduct offset
- How your purchase benefits lives in Sub-Saharan Africa through Go Solar International