We are just as proud to have Wayne Sumner as a customer as we are of the things he’s said about us. He’s a retired engineering teacher and according to him, we have the manufacturing process nailed when it comes to our solar panel installation, manufacturing, and more! See the video above to hear what else he has to say about Go Solar Group.
Every system installed with Go Solar Group provides power to children abroad. Thanks to our customers, Go Solar Group has been able to provide more than 3 million extra hours of study time to children overseas with the reading light our solar products provide.
- Provides you a FREE solar potential assessment
- Designs your custom solar array
- Guides you through financing & cash options
- Submits application to city or county for solar permitting
- Installs the solar array on your home
- Completes & submits state and federal tax credit documents
- Keeps you in the loop 100% of the time
- Cares about the adoption of solar panels in Utah and Reno, Nevada
Get better service
At Go Solar Group, specialists design, finance, and install hundreds of custom home solar systems every year. Go Solar Group’s success is due to licensed solar consultants that are professional, experienced, and regularly improving the customer experience.
The importance of solar panel quality
Our solar consultants have built a comparative table to fill you in on all of the characteristics you need to look for when investing in solar panels.
At Go Solar Group, we imagine a day when every home and business runs on clean, affordable energy. We’re proud to be a local, family-owned business with a commitment to scaling solar power in Utah. Our team is ever-growing and we can’t wait to become your energy solutions provider. To date, we’ve helped several thousand Utah households go solar to save money, become power independent, and play a part in helping the environment.